FDT AXIAL (F) Axial deflection Push type
FDT AXIAL PUSH TYPE – FDT AXIAL (F)
By constantly pressuring cutting edge FDT Axial can deburr the side of the workpiece.
The FDT Axial(F) has a push stroke of 10mm in axial direction, is used to deburr of profiles with variable height or holes on curved surfaces. Adjust the height Z axis by applying a pressure of 1-2mm from the point farthest from the spindle (with the lowest Z coordinate), the FDT will automatically compensate for changes in altitude.
- With 3 types of springs almost all material types can be deburred.
- With ER-11 collet milling inserts range from φ0.5mm to φ7mm can be used.
- 10mm Axial deflection- pushing against surface contracting.
- Compensation capacity: max stroke 10mm push
- Direction of milling: concordant
- Clockwise rotation: 6-8000 r / min
- Feed Rate : F2000-4000 mm/min