FDT AXIAL (B) Underside Deburring
FDT AXIAL PULL TYPE – FDT Axial (B)
Adjust the height of the Z axis applying pressure of 1-2mm from the point closest to the spindle (with Z value higher), the FDT will automatically compensate for changes in axial direction.
- 3 types of springs almost all material types can be deburred.
- With ER-11 collet milling inserts range from φ0.5mm to φ7mm can be used.
- 10mm Axial deflection- pulling behind surface expanding.
- Compensation capacity: max stroke 10mm in expanding.
- Direction of milling: concordant
- Clockwise rotation: 6-8000 r / min
- Feed Rate: F1500-3000 mm/min